Custom Shoes Market Projected to Reach $1.21 Billion by
New York, April 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global custom shoes market was worth USD 703 million in 2022 and is projected to reach a valuation of USD 1,213 million by 2032. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8%. Globally, Men and women are similarly increasing their search for individualized footwear for a variety of activities, including sports, running, walking, aerobics, and trekking. The shoes which are customized according to our needs and requirements are the custom shoes. The customer can have them in any color, style, or pattern they want. Because it gives each consumer a distinctive appearance and feels, custom shoes are important.
To get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a Global Custom Shoes Market sample report at https://market.us/report/custom-shoes-market/request-sample/
- By product type, running shoes held a dominating revenue share of more than 33.1% in 2022
- By application, the men segment had the highest revenue share of almost 56% in 2022
- By Distribution channel, the online segment is dominating the market during the forecast period.
- North America held a revenue share of approximately 31% in 2022
- Asia Pacific market accounted highest market growth during the forecasted period.
In light of the fact that each set of custom shoes is special, they are much of the time an impression of the wearer’s character. Extraordinarily, each set of custom shoes is made only for the client who orders them. Additionally, any foot size, shape, or width can be accommodated with custom footwear.
Factors Affecting the Growth of the Custom Shoes Market
Several factors can affect the growth of the custom shoes market. Some of these factors include:
- Growing Interest Among Consumers to Customize: The expansion of e-commerce platforms, preference for custom designs, fast fashion fads, and the transformation of 3D printing from fiction into fact are the primary drivers of this market.
- Advancements in Technology: With the convenience of their own homes, customers can order the shoes they want whenever they want. With the assistance of 3D printers.
- Increasing Demand for Shoes Available for Multiple Purposes: Consumers are adopting custom shoes that reach specific needs, fitting needs, comfort during workouts, and body types.
To understand how our report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/custom-shoes-market/#inquiry
Top Trends in Custom Shoes Market
The global custom shoes market is driven by the increasing popularity of sports and physical activities due to rising fitness awareness. Consumers are adopting custom shoes that reach specific needs, fitting needs, comfort during workouts, and body types. The introduction of 3D printing and smart shoe technology offers upgraded accuracy and complicated patterns that help in managing athletic performance and boost market growth.
The expansion of e-commerce platforms, preference for custom designs, fast fashion fads, and the transformation of 3D printing from fiction into fact are the primary drivers of the custom shoe market. The market for this has significantly expanded as a result of improved internet infrastructure in developing countries and e-commerce players serving the demand in both domestic and international markets.
North American region dominated the custom shoes market and accounted for 31% share of the global market in 2022. The high demand for custom-made shoes from U.S., Mexico, and Canada is due to the diverse cultures and lifestyles with a priority on fitness activities such as running, aerobics, etc. Asia-Pacific is projected as the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. The growth can be registered by increasing the spending power of the consumer on health and fitness. The rising popularity of fitness and sports activities in developing countries such as India, and China also drives the growth of the custom shoe market.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined in the custom shoes market report. Some of the major players include Alcon, Inc., STAAR Surgical Company, Morcher GmbH, Johnson & Johnson, Bausch & Lomb, Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Hoya Corporation, and Glaukos Corporation.
Have Queries? Speak to an expert or Click Here To Download/Request a Sample
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 703 million|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 1,213 million|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||5.8% from 2023 to 2032|
|North America Revenue Share||31%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
In recent years, almost every industry has seen a noticeable shift toward customization. This is especially true for consumer goods. Even baby boomers are interested in individualized goods like shoes, even though millennials are known to have a preference for individuality. People feel like they are a part of the process when a product is designed to meet their specific needs, and that feeling shapes their values and the products they buy.
The main restraint in this market is high prices due to customization and production cost. Social media and internet entrepreneurs lack funds and resources to reach potential clients across the globe. Trust issues can be the reason for restraint of the market due to the seller is unknown.
The custom shoes market should also benefit from the rise of social media. The so-called “selfie generation” focuses exclusively on online information sharing. Social media platforms make it easier to group people who share common interests into smaller groups. Any product or service can reach a global audience with just the right hashtag.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase This Premium Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=24345
Report Segmentation of the Custom Shoes Market
Product Type Insight
Based on type, the running shoe segment is expected to lead the custom shoe market worldwide during the forecast period. The growing awareness about health and fitness among customers is driving the market growth.
Running shoes dominate the market of custom shoes with a market share of 33.1%. The sports shoes and aerobics shoes market share accounted for the fastest growth during the forecast period. Trekking shoes are growing significantly due to growing health awareness among people.
The men’s segment accounted for 56% market share globally for the custom shoes market. The rising demand for casual shoes among working-class consumers is expected to grow fastest during the forecasted period. The rising number of sports events is expected to drive the market among males in developed countries.
Distribution Channel Insight
The e-commerce segment has more popularity in recent years. The customers are allowed to select the design and patterns of the shoes according to their choice. Customers customize their shoes on the basis of the activities they are participating. The online segment leads the market due to easy market reach among youth who choose shoes according to their different attire.
Recent Development of the Custom Shoes Market
- March 2023- Ambrogio shoes launch Make your own “one of a kind” shoe – purchase as seen or custom design your own shoes using our 3D design tool.
- March 2023- Nike shoes launch Nike Air Max 90 Unlocked by You Can Custom Shoes.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast market data from 2016 to 2032 – download a sample report at https://market.us/report/custom-shoes-market/request-sample/
Based on Product Type
- Running Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Aerobic Shoes
- Trekking Shoes
- Other Shoes
Based on Application
Based on Distribution Channel
- Online Stores
- Offline Stores
- North America
- Western Europe
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
Market Key Players:
- Nike Inc.
- AliveShoes Inc.
- Edward Green & Co. Ltd.
- Undandy S.A.
- John Lobb
- Crockett & Jones Ltd.
- M. WESTON, S.A.S.
- Toesmith Shoes, Inc.
- Italian Shoe Factory
- Carmina Shoemaker
- Other Key Players
- Sportswear Market size is expected to be worth around USD 356 billion by 2032 from USD 185.9 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.9%
- Synthetic Leather Market is expected to be worth around USD 64.6 billion by 2032 from USD 32.8 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.2%
- Rubber Compound Market is expected to be worth around USD 17,021.51 million by 2032 from USD 8,182.3 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.6%
- Dance Shoes Market was valued at USD 3.9 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 8.38 billion by 2033, at a CAGR of 7.2%.
- Activewear Market was worth USD 303,440 million in 2021. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2023 and 2032.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us On LinkedIn Facebook Twitter